Conscious Touch & Consent
The Community Salon has a simple recipe: conversation, connection and community. Human beings come together for conversation, food and drinks in a relaxed atmosphere. Each Salon follows a theme related to embodiment, relating, touch or consciousness. This can translate into watching a movie, inviting an engaging speaker or informing ourselves about Cloud’s intentions. It is a great way to get to know our hosts, Kasia and Alp, the Cloud Team, discover the space where our experiences happen, and ask any questions we have.
Whether we are newcomers or experienced within the community, regardless of our age or gender, we come into this cozy space as we are, without intentions. We bring food to share.
At the Salon, we answer all questions about our experiences, and chat about anything and nothing, and of course, there’s always some space for cuddling.
19:00 to 22:00
(doors open 18:30)
What to bring
- Comfortable indoor clothes, e.g. yoga clothes (you can change at the venue).
- Food to share for potluck.
How much (flexible pricing)
- Donation based
(recommended 25.- and up.)
Why flexible pricing?
We wish for you to participate in a Cloud experience regardless of your financial situation. For this reason, we make our prices flexible. Please pick an amount according to your financial means. If the minimum value is still unaffordable, you can contact us.
Early bird tickets are only available for a limited time. We know sometimes you need time to make a decision, but as organisers, it's important for us to know early how many people will join. So please register as soon as possible.
We're sold out!
Looks like we sold out. But we’re keeping a waitlist. Join it by contacting us below.
Terms of registration
- You must be 18 years of age or more to register to our events.
- Registrations to our events are binding.
- Tickets are transferrable to other eligible participants (If you cannot attend an event from the series you're registered to) as long as the following terms are met:
- new participant agree to the terms of the event and they meet all the requirements of the event (e.g. prior attendance).
- you inform us of the full name and email address of the particpant.
- If you cancel up to one month prior to the event, you can be reimbursed 50% of your contribution minus credit card processing fees.
- If you cancel under one month prior to the event, you can be reimbursed 25% of your contribution minus credit card processing fees.
- Cancellations within 24 hours of the event, are not entitled to any reimbursement.
- No shows are not entitled to any reimbursement.
- If the event is cancelled by the organisers, you will be fully reimbursed. Any further claims are excluded.
- For cancellations, please contact us as soon as possible.
- Certain Cloud experiences require previous attendance of one of our events, or to send us a Check-in Message (this is specified on the registration form.) This is so we understand your experience with consent and conscious spaces. Following receiving your message, we will either confirm your attendance or request you join a Conscious Touch & Consent experience first.
- Be punctual. Arrive at the venue early enough to prepare, change and be ready at the start of the event.
- Take responsibility for your safety and health. Do only things that are good for you. When you find things exciting, say Yes. It's ok to go outside your comfort zone as long as it feels right. It's also ok to change your mind, even in the middle of something.
- If a particular activity does not feel right for you, you are welcome to take a mindful observer role. We have a space dedicated for self care where you won't be disturbed. There, you can hold space for others with your presence. If you need further assistance, you can reach out to a host at any time.
- Say No or take a break if you feel overwhelmed. It's ok to not want something. It's ok to be undecided. It's ok to change your mind. No is never a wrong choice.
- Give others the freedom to say No and be thankful when you hear it. This is a sign of mutual trust and respect.
- Respect gender and orientation diversity. If you are unsure how to refer to a person, ask them.
- Feel into your heart and be compassionate towards others' choices.
- Please do not consume mind-altering substances before or during our experiences.
- Come to the experience showered and clean. We will have mints and deodorant available.
A non-sεxual experience
In this experience, we connect with others in a non-sεxual way. We acknowledge that the line between sεxual and non-sεxual interaction is not always clear; therefore, we provide clear guidelines on the nature of the physical interaction during this experience.
We remain fully clothed during the event (unless specified otherwise above). We do not kiss nor interact with sεxual zones: genitals or breasts. We respect that the space is not meant for sεnsual or sεxual interactions. We encourage awareness of sεnsuality and arousal, as they naturally appear in the frame of touch and intimacy, but without actively diving into sεxual energy or pursuing the stimulative touch.
On gender balance
In our experiences, we do not limit nor balance the representation of gender among our participants. We allow natural unfolding of the group participants. Every event might have a different gender ratio and different energy ratio (masculine, feminine, and neutral). We embrace all gender identities and body configurations.
For some of us, experiencing physical interaction with one particular gender might come more naturally than with others. We are invited to question our patterns, and approach touch outside the limits we define for ourself.
The importance of integration
The process in which we revisit, work through and make sense of the insights and content of our experiences is called integration. We believe in making a sustainable change in our life.
An essential step for this is to find time and space to explore those experiences. We can either integrate by ourself by meditation, journaling, or creating art, or with others, our coach, therapist or close friends and loved ones.
For this, we can join the Integration Space: a container where we can share our insights from our experiences. We usually host an Integration Space event every month. Check our next experiences for more details.