Melting into Mystery
A Temple Experience
Welcome to a sεnsual new Temple experience. On this journey, we are invited to let go of all that holds us.
Imagine shedding all that binds us: our fears, to be alone, to not make connections; our desires, to connect with that gorgeous being, feel their body, experience pleasure and ecstasy. How much do these affect our behaviour in these spaces? And how would that feel like, to not be held from these bindings at all? Can we let go of these patterns we follow, of hunter and prey, and simply Be?
Let us embrace the Void where we let go of it all, become empty, and Flow. Flow like a leaf on the wind never knowing, nor caring, where the next moment will be. Flow with content even if we made no connection. Only then can we melt into Mystery, where the everything that lies within the nothing can happen.
Photos by Djamila Grossman
19:30 to 02:00
(doors open 19:00)
Frankentalerstrasse 55, 8049 Zürich
What to bring
- Something beautiful to wear.
- Lunghi/Sarong/Pareo/towel to wear during some practices.
- Food to share for potluck.
- Water bottle.
- Your clean body (there are no showers available.)
How much (flexible pricing)
- Early bird: CHF 133 (for the first 10).
Use coupon: “EarlyBird-Mystery-S96Q” at checkout
- Regular: CHF 166 to 333.
- Late: CHF 188 to 333.
Why flexible pricing?
We wish for you to participate in a Cloud experience regardless of your financial situation. For this reason, we make our prices flexible. Please pick an amount according to your financial means. If the minimum value is still unaffordable, you can contact us.
Early bird tickets are only available for a limited time. We know sometimes you need time to make a decision, but as organisers, it's important for us to know early how many people will join. So please register as soon as possible.
We're sold out!
Looks like we sold out. But we’re keeping a waitlist. Join it by contacting us below.
A Conscious Sεx-Positive Space
This Temple is a celebration of Life, Sεnsuality, Sεxuality and Love. Though sεxual acts are welcomed, there are no obligations for them to happen, only invitations to feel our sεnsual and sεxual selves, and explore our desires freely.
In this Temple, we come without expectation, only intentions. We are not here to hunt, or be seduced. We do not need to perform. We do not need to be “the best” version of ourselves. We do not fulfill any expectations. We do not come to meet others, but to meet ourselves.
In this space, we can simply Be. We show ourselves as we are, without fear of judgment, without comparison. And we accept each other with open hearts. We are self-responsible, we look after our well-being first. And we also care for our peers and offer them support if they wish for it.
Not for the
Faint of Heart
This is an advanced Temple reserved for beings with significant experience in such spaces. We expect you have joined enough gatherings that include sεx-positivity. We assume you are aware of what makes you reactive, what challenges you, that you are familiar with your relational patterns, wounds and traumas. We trust that you know how to regulate yourself when you are triggered, and that you can ask for support if you need it.
In our Attendee form (at checkout), we ask you several questions to get an understanding of your experience. Please be aware we can refuse entry to any participant we feel is not ready.
Take your Seatbelts off
What makes a Safe Space? At this Temple, our facilitators will hold the space, and can also participate. Angels are also available for support, and keep a watchful eye on the group. But it is our belief that ultimately, Safety can never be guaranteed. There can be times when you need support and not ask for it, and times when you want to say No but don’t.
We could create this Temple with as much safety as possible, and wrap all edges with pillows, but we also believe there is tremendous opportunity for growth and transformation in the unpleasant, the difficult and challenging. In this Temple, we invite you to take your seatbelts off, explore your Edges, and be comfortable with fucking up.
Hosted & Facilitated by
Musically Enhanced by
Our amazing DJ will accompany us on our sεnsual journey.
Terms of registration
- You must be 18 years of age or more to register to our events.
- Registrations to our events are binding.
- Tickets are transferrable to other eligible participants as long as the following terms are met:
- new participant agree to the terms of the event and they meet all the requirements of the event (e.g. prior attendance).
- you inform us of the full name and email address of the particpant.
- If you cancel up to one month prior to the event, you can be reimbursed 50% of your contribution minus credit card processing fees.
- If you cancel under one month prior to the event, you can be reimbursed 25% of your contribution minus credit card processing fees.
- Cancellations within 24 hours of the event, are not entitled to any reimbursement.
- No shows are not entitled to any reimbursement.
- If the event is cancelled by the organisers, you will be fully reimbursed. Any further claims are excluded.
- For cancellations, please contact us as soon as possible.
- Certain Cloud experiences have specific requirements for attendance, such as previous attendance of one of our events, or enough experience in the field we cover. Each event explains the requirements clearly on this page and in the Attendee form at Checkout. The facilitators reserve the right to exclude registered participants from their event that do not fit the specified requirements.
- Be punctual. Arrive at the venue early enough to prepare, change and be ready at the start of the event.
- Take responsibility for your safety and health. Do only things that are good for you. When you find things exciting, say Yes. It's ok to go outside your comfort zone as long as it feels right. It's also ok to change your mind, even in the middle of something.
- If a particular activity does not feel right for you, you are welcome to take a mindful observer role. We have a space dedicated for self care where you won't be disturbed. There, you can hold space for others with your presence. If you need further assistance, you can reach out to a host at any time.
- Say No or take a break if you feel overwhelmed. It's ok to not want something. It's ok to be undecided. It's ok to change your mind. No is never a wrong choice.
- Give others the freedom to say No and be thankful when you hear it. This is a sign of mutual trust and respect.
- Respect gender and orientation diversity. If you are unsure how to refer to a person, ask them.
- Feel into your heart and be compassionate towards others' choices.
- Please do not consume mind-altering substances before or during our experiences.
- Come to the experience showered and clean. We will have mints and deodorant available.
For self-reliant consensual beings
In these experiences, we are required to be already practiced in the understanding and expressing of our boundaries (at a previous Conscious Touch & Consent experience or equivalent), as well as respecting those of others. We engage with others slowly, we ask before touching, both non-verbally, and with words, especially when reaching out to groups that already interact.
We put our own care, health and well-being first. We pause regularly from interactions to check-in with ourself, notice if everything feels good, and decide to continue or end our current interactions. When needed, we move to the self-care zone to be alone, or ask for support from others.
On gender balance
In our experiences, we do not limit nor balance the representation of gender among our participants. We allow natural unfolding of the group participants. Every event might have a different gender ratio and different energy ratio (masculine, feminine, and neutral). We embrace all gender identities and body configurations.
For some of us, experiencing physical interaction with one particular gender might come more naturally than with others. We are invited to question our patterns, and approach touch outside the limits we define for ourself.
On nudity & sεxuality
Several workshops' content include invitations for nudity. This is always optional, and though we recommend to be comfortable with the idea of group nudity, we will never have to be nude if we don't want to.
The content of the workshops involve practices and exercises about sεxuality. We set and communicate clear limits; some of which are specific to each workshop, while others are for the entire Journey.
We will communicate the complete list of boundaries for each workshop in the opening circle.