Manifesting Through €ros
€ros is the dynamic force of creation – for anything we desire. Join us for this energizing, playful experience to harness the power of your εrotic energy. Ignite passion and purpose into all areas of your life for 2024! Open to singles, couples and moresomes 🙂
What to Expect
Demystify sεx magik – why it works and how it can create powerful shifts on every level of life, love and livelihood.
You’ve got options! This ritual can be experienced with or without physical touch. You can do this whole ritual by yourself (no partner required), bring a partner or find one (or more!) at the workshop.
Ritual & Practice
Dynamic practices with breath, sound and movement and (optional) touch that ignites your εrotic fire through your full body. Pleasure will lead the way to manifesting your deepest desires.
14:00 to 17:30
(doors open 13:15)
Zwinglishtrasse 40, 8004 Zürich
What to bring
- Wear something that makes you feel sensual and comfortable.
- Lungi / Sarong/ towel to wear for certain practices.
- A bedsheet to lay over the provided mattresses.
- A pillow or cushion to sit on.
- Water bottle.
- Your favorite massage oil. Coconut oil is a great option for its versatility and skin-friendly properties.
- Towel and toiletries if you wish to shower.
How much (flexible pricing)
- Early bird: CHF 120 (until 04.01.24)
Use coupon: “EarlyBird-Magik” at checkout
- Regular: CHF 140 to 280
Why flexible pricing?
We wish for you to participate in a Cloud experience regardless of your financial situation. For this reason, we make our prices flexible. Please pick an amount according to your financial means. If the minimum value is still unaffordable, you can contact us.
Early bird tickets are only available for a limited time. We know sometimes you need time to make a decision, but as organisers, it's important for us to know early how many people will join. So please register as soon as possible.
We're sold out!
Looks like we sold out. But we’re keeping a waitlist. Join it by contacting us below.
Only 2 left in stock
Alice is an international tantra teacher & women’s empowerment coach. She is known as the “Priestess of Possibility”, supporting soulful women to feel more alive than ever in love, life and business.
She is known for her skilful facilitation and ability to create brave spaces for people to step out of playing small and into their confidence so they can express themselves unapologetically in the world.
Feel free to reach out to Alice
Terms of registration
- You must be 18 years of age or more to register to our events.
- Registrations to our events are binding.
- Tickets are transferrable to other eligible participants (If you cannot attend an event from the series you’re registered to) as long as the following terms are met:
- new participant agree to the terms of the event and they meet all the requirements of the event (e.g. prior attendance).
- you inform us of the full name and email address of the particpant.
- No cancellation or refunds policy.
- If the event is cancelled by the organisers, you will be fully reimbursed. Any further claims are excluded.
- For cancellations, please contact us as soon as possible.
- Certain Cloud experiences have specific requirements for attendance, such as previous attendance of one of our events, or enough experience in the field we cover. Each event explains the requirements clearly on this page and in the Attendee form at Checkout. The facilitators reserve the right to exclude registered participants from their event that do not fit the specified requirements.
- Be punctual. Arrive at the venue early enough to prepare, change and be ready at the start of the event.
- Take responsibility for your safety and health. Do only things that are good for you. When you find things exciting, say Yes. It’s ok to go outside your comfort zone as long as it feels right. It’s also ok to change your mind, even in the middle of something.
- If a particular activity does not feel right for you, you are welcome to take a mindful observer role. We have a space dedicated for self care where you won’t be disturbed. There, you can hold space for others with your presence. If you need further assistance, you can reach out to a host at any time.
- Say No or take a break if you feel overwhelmed. It’s ok to not want something. It’s ok to be undecided. It’s ok to change your mind. No is never a wrong choice.
- Give others the freedom to say No and be thankful when you hear it. This is a sign of mutual trust and respect.
- Respect gender and orientation diversity. If you are unsure how to refer to a person, ask them.
- Feel into your heart and be compassionate towards others’ choices.
- Please do not consume mind-altering substances before or during our experiences.
- Come to the experience showered and clean.
On gender balance
In our experiences, we do not limit nor balance the representation of gender among our participants. We allow natural unfolding of the group participants. Every event might have a different gender ratio and different energy ratio (masculine, feminine, and neutral). We embrace all gender identities and body configurations.
For some of us, experiencing physical interaction with one particular gender might come more naturally than with others. We are invited to question our patterns, and approach touch outside the limits we define for ourself.
On nudity & sεxuality
Several workshops’ content include invitations for nudity. This is always optional, and though we recommend to be comfortable with the idea of group nudity, we will never have to be nude if we don’t want to.
The content of the workshops involve practices and exercises about sεxuality. We set and communicate clear limits; some of which are specific to each workshop, while others are for the entire Journey.
We will communicate the complete list of boundaries for each workshop in the opening circle.