Conscious Touch & Consent
Explore and understand your boundaries, learn about consent practices and explore non-sexual touch. If you sometimes struggle saying Yes or No, have difficulty expressing your desires to others, or simply are new to conscious touch, this is the experience for you.
At our Conscious Touch & Consent experience, we exercise how our bodies react to receive and offer requests of service, and explore our reactions to them. This helps us discover our boundaries, body, emotions and thought patterns. In this conscious state, we can begin to authentically connect with each other. Then, we deepen these connections freely during our Touch Ritual.
Photos by Djamila Grossman
12:30 to 17:00
(doors open 12:00)
CHF 70 to 140 (flexible pricing)
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes, e.g. yoga clothes (you can change at the venue).
- Snacks to share if you wish and a water bottle.
This event is in the past. Are you a time traveler?
If you make it back to the present, take a look at our next experience…
Terms of registration
- You must be 18 years of age or more to register to our events.
- Registrations to our events are binding.
- Tickets are transferrable to other eligible participants (If you cannot attend an event from the series you're registered to) as long as the new participant meets these terms.
- If you cancel up to one month prior to the event, you can be reimbursed 50% of your contribution minus credit card processing fees.
- If you cancel under one month prior to the event, you can be reimbursed 25% of your contribution minus credit card processing fees.
- Cancellations within 24 hours of the event, are not entitled to any reimbursement.
- No shows are not entitled to any reimbursement.
- If the event is cancelled by the organisers, you will be fully reimbursed. Any further claims are excluded.
- For cancellations, please contact us as soon as possible.
- Certain Cloud experiences require previous attendance of one of our events, or to send ua a Check-in Message (this is specified on the registration form.) This is so we understand your experience with Consent and conscious spaces. Following receiving your message, we will either confirm your attendance or request you join a Conscious Touch & Consent experience first.
- Be punctual. Arrive at the venue early enough to prepare, change and be ready at the start of the event.
- Take responsibility for your safety and health. Do only things that are good for you. When you find things exciting, say Yes. It's ok to go outside your comfort zone as long as it feels right. It's also ok to change your mind, even in the middle of something.
- If a particular activity does not feel right for you, you are welcome to take a mindful observer role. We have a space dedicated for self care where you won't be disturbed. There, you can hold space for others with your presence. If you need further assistance, you can reach out to a host at any time.
- Say No or take a break if you feel overwhelmed. It's ok to not want something. It's ok to be undecided. It's ok to change your mind. No is never a wrong choice.
- Give others the freedom to say No and be thankful when you hear it. This is a sign of mutual trust and respect.
- Respect gender and orientation diversity. If you are unsure how to refer to a person, ask them.
- Feel into your heart and be compassionate towards others' choices.
- Please do not consume mind-altering substances before or during our experiences.
- Come to the experience showered and clean. We will have mints and deodorant available.
A non-sexual experience
In this experience, we connect with others in a non-sexual way. We acknowledge that the line between sexual and non-sexual interaction is not always clear; therefore, we provide clear guidelines on the nature of the physical interaction during this experience.
We remain fully clothed during the event. We do not kiss nor interact with sexual zones: genitals or breasts. We respect that the space is not meant for sensual or sexual interactions. We encourage awareness of sensuality and arousal, as they naturally appear in the frame of touch and intimacy, but without actively diving into sexual energy or pursuing the stimulative touch.
On gender balance
In our experiences, we do not limit nor balance the representation of gender among our participants. We allow natural unfolding of the group participants. Every event might have a different gender ratio and different energy ratio (masculine, feminine, and neutral). We embrace all gender identities and body configurations.
For some of us, experiencing physical interaction with one particular gender might come more naturally than with others. We are invited to question our patterns, and approach touch outside the limits we define for ourself.
The importance of integration
The process in which we revisit, work through and make sense of the insights and content of our experiences is called integration. We believe in making a sustainable change in our life.
An essential step for this is to find time and space to explore those experiences. We can either integrate by ourself by meditation, journaling, or creating art, or with others, our coach, therapist or close friends and loved ones.
For this, we can join the Integration Space: a container where we can share our insights from our experiences.