Naked Sensual Jam
Explore your expression of sensuality in this non-sexual but naked version of our Cuddle Jam. Through slowness, we show ourselves vulnerably, and explore our bodies.
To ensure a trustful and respectful space, this experience is reserved to those who already are familiar with the practice of consent and boundaries. If you have not yet participated in a Guided Conscious Touch & Consent, check our upcoming events to join your first Cloud experience, or set up a check-in call when you register below.
18:00 to 22:00
- doors open at 17:30
CHF 50 to 120 (flexible pricing)
What to bring
- Lunghi or towel (you can change at the venue).
- Snacks to share if you wish and a water bottle.
This experience involves showing ourselves in our nakedness. We will start the Jam clothed, then go through a few facilitated activities which will involve undressing. Though you can remain in your underwear or lunghi if you wish, we invite you to stay fully naked as much as possible.
This experience is sensual, not sexual. Here, we can experience our sensual energies without diving into erotic exchanges. Light kissing is permitted, sensual touch as well, but genital touch is not.
Please be conscious that this experience is a Jam where flow is allowed to naturally unfold without guidance. Your self-reliance is, therefore, of importance. Be aware of yourself, your boundaries and when you want to remove yourself from certain exchanges. If you need support, please reach out to the hosts.
This event is in the past. Are you a time traveler?
If you make it back to the present, take a look at our next experience…
Terms & Rules
Terms of registrations
- You must be 18 years of age or more to register to our events.
- Registrations to our events are binding.
- If you cancel up to one month prior to the event, you will be reimbursed 70% of your contribution minus credit card processing fees.
- If you cancel up to 2 weeks prior to the event, you will be reimbursed 50% of your contribution minus credit card processing fees.
- If you cancel within 2 weeks of the event, you will be reimbursed 20% of your contribution minus credit card processing fees.
- No shows are not entitled to any reimbursement.
- If the event is cancelled by the organisers, you will be fully reimbursed. Any further claims are excluded.
- For cancellations, please contact us.
- To join a Cloud experience (other than Intros) when you have never joined one before, we require a check-in call to find out about your experience with Consent. Following that call, we will either confirm your attendance or request you join an Intro before. We will contact you by email to schedule this check-in call.
On gender parity
We aim to have a balanced representation of genders. Some activities require pairing you with another person. In those cases, you can try to pair with someone you are comfortable exploring touch with. In some cases, that might not be possible and we can't guarantee an exact gender parity at every experience.
We, however, invite you to challenge your own patterns towards gender. Try to understand where they come from, and see if you can approach touch outside the limits you've defined. Open yourself to surprise yourself and learn something new.
Respectful connection and personal responsibility
During our events, we actively practice our understandings of our boundaries and how to express them. That being said, each participant is mentally and physically responsible for themselves and their actions. You set your limits and clearly communicate them. Stay respectful and compassionate towards others. If something is unclear, please ask a host.
Consent & Respect
- Be punctual. Arrive to the venue early enough to prepare, change and be ready at the start of the event.
- Take responsibility for your safety and health. Do only things that are good for you. When you find things exciting, say Yes. It's ok to go outside your comfort zone as long as it feels right. It's also ok to change your mind, even in the middle of something.
- If a particular activity does not feel right for you, you are welcome to take a mindful observer role. We have a space dedicated for self care where you won't be disturbed. There, you can hold space for others with your presence. If you need further assistance, you can reach out to a host at any time.
- Say No or take a break if you feel overwhelmed. It's ok to not want something. It's ok to be undecided. It's ok to change your mind. No is never a wrong choice.
- Give others the freedom to say No and be thankful when you hear it. This is a sign of mutual trust and respect.
- Respect gender and orientation diversity. If you are unsure how to refer to a person, ask them.
- Feel into your heart and be compassionate towards others' choices.
- Please do not consume alcoholic beverages or other mind-altering drugs before or during our experiences.
- Come to the experience showered and clean. We will have mints and deodorant available.
- Please be socially responsible and minimise risks of infection. If you feel symptoms, inform the hosts immediately.
- Please consider testing (at home or a test center) before coming to the event.
- If you test positive two weeks following the event, please inform the hosts immediately.
- You can wear a mask during the event if you wish. Wearing masks is not required.