Erotic Sensual Jam
Dive deeper into our sexuality. We flow in a space of erotic exploration where almost anything can happen. Only a few boundaries are placed to allow ourselves to discover new ways to exchange sexual energies.
To ensure a trustful and respectful space, this experience is reserved to those who already are familiar with the practice of consent and boundaries. If you have not yet participated in a Guided Conscious Touch & Consent, check our upcoming events to join your first Cloud experience, or set up a check-in call when you register below.
15:00 to 19:00
- doors open at 14:30
CHF 50 to 120 (flexible pricing)
What to bring
- Lunghi or towel (you can change at the venue).
- Snacks to share if you wish and a water bottle.
Erotic flow, not an orgy
In this experience, we allow ourselves to fully dive into our sexual energies in our connections with one another. We may keep or remove most of our clothing, We, however, maintain a few boundaries: Bottom underwear stay on and no genital touch.
Please be conscious that this experience is a Jam where flow is allowed to naturally unfold without guidance. Your self-reliance is, therefore, of importance. Be aware of yourself, your boundaries and when you want to remove yourself from certain exchanges. If you need support, please reach out to the hosts.
This event is in the past. Are you a time traveler?
If you make it back to the present, take a look at our next experience…
Terms & Rules
Terms of registrations
- You must be 18 years of age or more to register to our events.
- Registrations to our events are binding.
- Tickets are transferrable to other eligible participants (If you cannot attend an event from the series you're registered to) as long as the new participant meets these terms.
- If you cancel up to one month prior to the event, you can be reimbursed 50% of your contribution minus credit card processing fees.
- If you cancel under one month prior to the event, you can be reimbursed 25% of your contribution minus credit card processing fees.
- Cancellations within 24 hours of the event, are not entitled to any reimbursement.
- No shows are not entitled to any reimbursement.
- If the event is cancelled by the organisers, you will be fully reimbursed. Any further claims are excluded.
- For cancellations, please contact us as soon as possible.
- When you join a Cloud event (other than Guided experiences) for the first time, we require a check-in message to be sent to us so we understand your experience with Consent and conscious spaces. Following this, we will either confirm your attendance or request you join a Guided experience before. Instructions on how to send us this message are detailed in the registration form.
Respectful connection and personal responsibility
During our events, we actively practice our understandings of our boundaries and how to express them. That being said, each participant is mentally and physically responsible for themselves and their actions. You set your limits and clearly communicate them. Stay respectful and compassionate towards others. If something is unclear, please ask a host.
Consent & Respect
- Be punctual. Arrive to the venue early enough to prepare, change and be ready at the start of the event.
- Take responsibility for your safety and health. Do only things that are good for you. When you find things exciting, say Yes. It's ok to go outside your comfort zone as long as it feels right. It's also ok to change your mind, even in the middle of something.
- If a particular activity does not feel right for you, you are welcome to take a mindful observer role. We have a space dedicated for self care where you won't be disturbed. There, you can hold space for others with your presence. If you need further assistance, you can reach out to a host at any time.
- Say No or take a break if you feel overwhelmed. It's ok to not want something. It's ok to be undecided. It's ok to change your mind. No is never a wrong choice.
- Give others the freedom to say No and be thankful when you hear it. This is a sign of mutual trust and respect.
- Respect gender and orientation diversity. If you are unsure how to refer to a person, ask them.
- Feel into your heart and be compassionate towards others' choices.
- Please do not consume alcoholic beverages or other mind-altering drugs before or during our experiences.
- Come to the experience showered and clean. We will have mints and deodorant available.