Guided Conscious Touch & Ritual Play
All our senses are intimate to our embodiment and our experience, but touch has a particularly deep and profound place in how we interact with ourselves and the external world. Skin is our primary touch organ, and it is our boundary between inside and outside. Touch is also our first communication language that develops much earlier than words.
At our Guided Conscious Touch experiences, we practice touch from the place of the embodied experience, immersion into inner and outer senses, and at the same time, we witness the process: of physical sensation, emotions, and thoughts from a deeper part of ourselves that allows us to make healthy choices. We call this process somatic relating. The ultimate goal is to bring a sense of belonging, attunement, trust, and safety to experience the nourishing connection that we all need.
In this experience, we aim to explore touch, communication, and boundaries in a playful way with Ritual Play (the method by Marina Kronkvist) facilitated by Jasmin. Ritual Play is a mindful exploration of the meeting point among us through sound, breath, movement, and touch. In Ritual Play we embark on an interactive journey into the true connection between us.
For inspiration on what to expect, we refer you to this video “What I love about Ritual Play…”
18:30 to 22:30
- doors open 18:00
CHF 70 to 140 (flexible pricing)
What to bring
- Comfortable and stretchy clothes, e.g. yoga clothes (you can change at the venue). No outterwear.
- Snacks to share if you wish and a water bottle.
I am fascinated by the human body – our earthly home. The experience of self-touch and with another being has always been a way to connect and feel close, no matter where I was. Touch has also healed many of my wounds.
In my life’s journey, I support individuals and groups in reclaiming authenticity through a body-centered, nature-inspired process. In my interdisciplinary approach, I open a confidential experience space, where spiritual, emotional, and physical vulnerability is respected and protected.
I facilitate somatic sexological and pelvis bodywork, Biodynamic Breathwork for Trauma Release, mindfulness. I am a keeper of the Rose lineage. I hold a Ph.D. in biomedicine and have more than 15 years in cell and tissue biology.
If you ask my loved ones, they would agree that my primary love language is touch. When given the choice, I would always opt for a hug over a handshake, and I strive to be a heavenly cloud for those that welcome my embrace.
Even though I’ve always been a joyful and warm person, there were protective walls I’ve had to break down and pre-conceived ideas to unlearn. Through attending events and workshops focused on consent, sex-positivity, kink, bodywork, embodiment, tantra, yoga and meditation, I rediscovered myself, found power in authenticity and vulnerability. I’ve made connections with wonderful people and felt truly seen and accepted. With Cloud, I want to give back and share my own creative energy.
I am fascinated by human connection and intimacy in all its forms. My fundamental belief is that all humans long for love – but our learned strategies to get us there sometimes lead us astray. To me, the sense of touch is a powerful tool to reconnect with myself and others. My aim is to create safe spaces, where through sensation we can explore our emotions and desires consciously. I wish to contribute to a culture of honesty and openness where we can show up in all our vulnerability.
I am a Tantra Practitioner IISB and currently training to be a Ritual Play facilitator. I also enjoy experimenting with biohacking approaches such as breathwork, cold therapy and meditation.
This event is in the past. Are you a time traveler?
If you make it back to the present, take a look at our next experience…
Terms & Rules
Terms of registrations
- You must be 18 years of age or more to register to our events.
- Registrations to our events are binding.
- If you cancel up to one month prior to the event, you will be reimbursed 50% of your contribution minus credit card processing fees.
- Cancelling less than a month before the event or not showing up does not entitle you to any reimbursement.No shows are not entitled to any reimbursement.
- If the event is cancelled by the organisers, you will be fully reimbursed. Any further claims are excluded.
- For cancellations, please contact us.
Consent & Respect
- Be punctual. Arrive to the venue early enough to prepare, change and be ready at the start of the event.
- Feel into your heart and be compassionate towards others’ choices.
- Please do not consume alcoholic beverages or other mind-altering drugs before or during our experiences.
- Please be socially responsible and minimise risks of infection. If you feel symptoms, inform the hosts immediately.