Journey Into Authentic Sexuality
– Complete Journey
You are registering to a series of workshops with the following dates:
- Workshop – 22 April 2022
- Workshop – 13 May 2022
- Workshop – 17 June 2022
- Workshop – 30 September 2022
- Workshop – 14 October 2022
- Workshop – 18 November 2002
- Workshop – 16 December 2022
To ensure a trustful and respectful space, this experience is reserved to those who already are familiar with the practice of consent and boundaries. If you have not yet participated in an Intro to Conscious Touch & Consent, check our upcoming events to join your first Cloud experience, or set up a check-in call when you register below.
Registrations close in
Photo by ian dooley on Unsplash
18:00 to 23:00
(doors open 17:30)
- CHF 150 to 280 (normally 160 to 360) per workshop
- Guaranteed spot at all workshops as well as Sexuality Jams and Sensual Weekend Retreat,
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes, e.g. yoga clothes (you can change at the venue).
- Snacks to share if you wish and a water bottle.
Registrations are closed
Take a look at our next experience…
Terms of registration
- You must be 18 years of age or more to register to our events.
- Registrations to our events are binding.
- Tickets are transferrable to other eligible participants (If you cannot attend an event from the series you're registered to) as long as the new participant meets these terms.
- If you cancel up to one month prior to the event, you can be reimbursed 50% of your contribution minus credit card processing fees.
- If you cancel under one month prior to the event, you can be reimbursed 25% of your contribution minus credit card processing fees.
- Cancellations within 24 hours of the event, are not entitled to any reimbursement.
- No shows are not entitled to any reimbursement.
- If the event is cancelled by the organisers, you will be fully reimbursed. Any further claims are excluded.
- For cancellations, please contact us as soon as possible.
- When you join a Cloud event (other than Guided experiences) for the first time, we require a check-in message to be sent to us so we understand your experience with Consent and conscious spaces. Following this, we will either confirm your attendance or request you join a Guided experience before. Instructions on how to send us this message are detailed in the registration form.
Get in Touch
If you have any questions or feedback, feel free to contact us and let us know.