Journey Into Authentic Sexuality
– Erotic Immanence
We experience the deep roots of our sexual essence to realise that it ultimately comes from within. We share practices with the goal of savoring the present moment, while at the same time being a witness to it. We practice abundance and belonging. In a trauma-informed way, we strive to accept fear as part of our human experience. Within the ritual, we dive into the pleasure of touching our body, and being seen in the act of self-love.
To ensure a trustful and respectful space, this experience is reserved to those who already are familiar with the practice of consent and boundaries. If you have not yet participated in an Intro to Conscious Touch & Consent, check our upcoming events to join your first Cloud experience, or set up a check-in call when you register below.
This workshop is one of a sevenfold series. You are welcome to join this workshop individually if you wish. Click below to find out more about the other entries in this sensual journey.
18:00 to 23:00
(doors open 17:30)
CHF 160 to 320 (flexible pricing)
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes, e.g. yoga clothes (you can change at the venue).
- Snacks to share if you wish and a water bottle.
This event is in the past. Are you a time traveler?
If you make it back to the present, take a look at our next experience…
Terms of registration
- You must be 18 years of age or more to register to our events.
- Registrations to our events are binding.
- Tickets are transferrable to other eligible participants (If you cannot attend an event from the series you're registered to) as long as the new participant meets these terms.
- If you cancel up to one month prior to the event, you can be reimbursed 50% of your contribution minus credit card processing fees.
- If you cancel under one month prior to the event, you can be reimbursed 25% of your contribution minus credit card processing fees.
- Cancellations within 24 hours of the event, are not entitled to any reimbursement.
- No shows are not entitled to any reimbursement.
- If the event is cancelled by the organisers, you will be fully reimbursed. Any further claims are excluded.
- For cancellations, please contact us as soon as possible.
- When you join a Cloud event (other than Guided experiences) for the first time, we require a check-in message to be sent to us so we understand your experience with Consent and conscious spaces. Following this, we will either confirm your attendance or request you join a Guided experience before. Instructions on how to send us this message are detailed in the registration form.