Journey Into Authentic Sexuality
– Erotic Intimacy
We experience allowing the natural pulsation between sexuality and love through our heartbeat and breath. We practice releasing the wounds of grief connected to our past and current relationships. We meditate on expanding the vision of what love is. During the ritual, we open ourselves to love and be loved in a circle of compassion where wishes come true.
To ensure a trustful and respectful space, this experience is reserved to those who already are familiar with the practice of consent and boundaries. If you have not yet participated in an Intro to Conscious Touch & Consent, check our upcoming events to join your first Cloud experience, or set up a check-in call when you register below.
This workshop is one of a sevenfold series. You are welcome to join this workshop individually if you wish. Click below to find out more about the other entries in this sensual journey.
18:00 to 23:00
(doors open 17:30)
CHF 160 to 320 (flexible pricing)
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes, e.g. yoga clothes (you can change at the venue).
- Snacks to share if you wish and a water bottle.
This event is in the past. Are you a time traveler?
If you make it back to the present, take a look at our next experience…
Terms of registration
- You must be 18 years of age or more to register to our events.
- Registrations to our events are binding.
- Tickets are transferrable to other eligible participants (If you cannot attend an event from the series you're registered to) as long as the new participant meets these terms.
- If you cancel up to one month prior to the event, you can be reimbursed 50% of your contribution minus credit card processing fees.
- If you cancel under one month prior to the event, you can be reimbursed 25% of your contribution minus credit card processing fees.
- Cancellations within 24 hours of the event, are not entitled to any reimbursement.
- No shows are not entitled to any reimbursement.
- If the event is cancelled by the organisers, you will be fully reimbursed. Any further claims are excluded.
- For cancellations, please contact us as soon as possible.
- When you join a Cloud event (other than Guided experiences) for the first time, we require a check-in message to be sent to us so we understand your experience with Consent and conscious spaces. Following this, we will either confirm your attendance or request you join a Guided experience before. Instructions on how to send us this message are detailed in the registration form.