It’s too long! OK just read this…
Here is the data we collect and how we use it:
- If you submit a contact form, we use your provided info to reply you.
- If you sign up to our email alerts, your provided info is sent to Mailchimp.
- If you sign up to an experience, your provided info is sent to Mailchimp.
- If you pay us by credit card, your provided info is sent to Stripe.
- We use Google Analytics which collects behavioural data, but your IP is anonymised.
Who we are
We are Alp Tekyildiz and Kasia Kopanska, two self employed organisers based in Zürich, Switzerland. We both run Cloud together. Our website is https://cloudevents.ch. You can also find us at Alp Tekyildiz’s website and Kasia Kopanska’s website.
Our website uses the default WordPress cookies. These cookies will last for one year.
Embedded content from other websites
Pages on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
We never share your data with anyone unless required by law.
How long we retain your data
We retain data on Mailchimp indefinitely. You can unsubscribe at any time from the link in one of the emails we send.
What rights you have over your data
You can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
We use the following external tools: