Somatic Coaching Skills with
by the Cloud Touch Academy
This course is for anyone who wants to learn the fundamentals of somatic or body-oriented coaching and integrate the methods and approaches into their practice – be it with individuals or with groups.
20th to 22nd
Friday to Sunday, 10:00 to 18:00
- doors open 09:30
Zürich city (to be announced).
CHF 550.- (early bird: 500.-)
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes to move in.
- Pen and paper.
- Snacks to share if you wish and a water bottle.
A practical course
The emphasis of the course is on “learning by doing” through practical exercises both individually and in small groups. These are complemented by targeted theoretical inputs and models, as well as demonstrations. Participants support each other’s learning through feedback and by sharing their own questions, experiences and knowledge with the group.
Tools & methods
In this course we draw on tools and methods from:
- IBP (Integrative Body-oriented Psychotherapy)
- NARM (Neuro-affective Relational Model) – for working with developmental trauma
- Gestalt therapy
- Systemic coaching
Topics covered in the course
- Somatic model of personality structure, functioning of the autonomic nervous system and how to integrate this knowledge into work with clients.
- Working somatically using body awareness, movement and breath.
- Principles of resonance, attunement, mirroring, picking up on and leveraging somatic cues.
- Somatic tools for centering, grounding, self-regulation.
- Working in the here & now with clients – leveraging the relationship between coach and client.
- Working with resources.
- Creating a safe space in which opening and change can happen.
- Setting and refining coaching goals with clients.
- Using different types of questions to reframe problems and open up new perspectives.
Eran Freiwald, your host
Eran is a Somatic Coach, teacher and workshop leader. He is trained in various therapeutic modalities including IBP Integrative Body Psychotherapy, Sexological Bodywork and BBTRS Bio-dynamic Breathwork and Trauma Release System. He is also currently training to be a NARM practitioner, working with developmental trauma. From his getReal coaching practice in Zürich, Eran supports individuals and couples in establishing a deeper, more embodied connection to themselves and to others. Eran also leads various workshops and trainings around Switzerland and is part of the teaching faculty at the Sexological Bodywork Institute, where he trains upcoming practitioners.
Originally coming from an Engineering & Management background, years ago Eran embarked on a journey into his body, his sexuality and towards a more colorful, holistic expression of himself. He is deeply inspired, both personally and professionally, from sources such as Tantra, free dance, Feldenkrais, meditation, Advaita Vedanta and bio-energetics. Eran works with the qualities of curiosity, presence, body awareness, self-acceptance and lived spirituality. He believes that true healing occurs in and through connection with others. Eran has his roots in Canada and Israel and works in English, German and French. His vision is a world where we meet ourselves and each other in peace and with an open heart, connected to our insatiable curiosity for the crazy mystery of life.
Registration - Somatic Coaching Skills (20-22.01.2023)
How to know if you’re registered?
If you see above this box a success message saying “You are registered“, then you’re all set. If you don’t see it, you are not done with the process.
Once you’ve filled the form, click on “To Payment”. This will take you to the payment page where you can input your credit card information. If that doesn’t happen, check the form for errors marked in red.
If you are having any difficulties with registration, please contact us.
Terms & Rules
Terms of registrations
- You must be 18 years of age or more to register to our events.
- Registrations to our events are binding.
- If you cancel up to one month prior to the event, you will be reimbursed 50% of your contribution minus credit card processing fees.
- Cancelling less than a month before the event or not showing up does not entitle you to any reimbursement.No shows are not entitled to any reimbursement.
- If the event is cancelled by the organisers, you will be fully reimbursed. Any further claims are excluded.
- For cancellations, please contact us.
Consent & Respect
- Be punctual. Arrive to the venue early enough to prepare, change and be ready at the start of the event.
- Feel into your heart and be compassionate towards others’ choices.
- Please do not consume alcoholic beverages or other mind-altering drugs before or during our experiences.
- Please be socially responsible and minimise risks of infection. If you feel symptoms, inform the hosts immediately.