Authentic Sexuality 2023
– Complete Journey
A pathless path to evolve the erotic embodiment, connect love and sexuality, and unfold our unique sexual expression.
Here you can register to the series of workshops.
Registrations close in
Photos by Djamila Grossman
Saturdays 11:00 to 17:00
- CHF 150 to 300 per workshop (for 5 to 7 workshops paid together).
- Individual workshops will be 160 to 320 per workshop, subject to availability.
Registrations are closed. Register to individual workshops below.
If you make it back to the present, take a look at our next experience…
Terms of registration
- You must be 18 years of age or more to register to our events.
- Registrations to our events are binding.
- Tickets are transferrable to other eligible participants (If you cannot attend an event from the series you're registered to) as long as the following terms are met:
- new participant agree to the terms of the event and they meet all the requirements of the event (e.g. prior attendance).
- you inform us of the full name and email address of the particpant.
- If you cancel up to one month prior to the event, you can be reimbursed 50% of your contribution minus credit card processing fees.
- If you cancel under one month prior to the event, you can be reimbursed 25% of your contribution minus credit card processing fees.
- Cancellations within 24 hours of the event, are not entitled to any reimbursement.
- No shows are not entitled to any reimbursement.
- If the event is cancelled by the organisers, you will be fully reimbursed. Any further claims are excluded.
- For cancellations, please contact us as soon as possible.
- Certain Cloud experiences require previous attendance of one of our events, or to send ua a Check-in Message (this is specified on the registration form.) This is so we understand your experience with Consent and conscious spaces. Following receiving your message, we will either confirm your attendance or request you join a Conscious Touch & Consent experience first.
- Be punctual. Arrive at the venue early enough to prepare, change and be ready at the start of the event.
- Take responsibility for your safety and health. Do only things that are good for you. When you find things exciting, say Yes. It's ok to go outside your comfort zone as long as it feels right. It's also ok to change your mind, even in the middle of something.
- If a particular activity does not feel right for you, you are welcome to take a mindful observer role. We have a space dedicated for self care where you won't be disturbed. There, you can hold space for others with your presence. If you need further assistance, you can reach out to a host at any time.
- Say No or take a break if you feel overwhelmed. It's ok to not want something. It's ok to be undecided. It's ok to change your mind. No is never a wrong choice.
- Give others the freedom to say No and be thankful when you hear it. This is a sign of mutual trust and respect.
- Respect gender and orientation diversity. If you are unsure how to refer to a person, ask them.
- Feel into your heart and be compassionate towards others' choices.
- Please do not consume mind-altering substances before or during our experiences.
- Come to the experience showered and clean. We will have mints and deodorant available.
For self-reliant consensual beings
In these experiences, we are required to be already practiced in the understanding and expressing of our boundaries (at a previous Conscious Touch & Consent experience or equivalent), as well as respecting those of others. We engage with others slowly, we ask before touching, both non-verbally, and with words, especially when reaching out to groups that already interact.
We put our own care, health and well-being first. We pause regularly from interactions to check-in with ourself, notice if everything feels good, and decide to continue or end our current interactions. When needed, we move to the self-care zone to be alone, or ask for support from others.
On gender balance
In our experiences, we do not limit nor balance the representation of gender among our participants. We allow natural unfolding of the group participants. Every event might have a different gender ratio and different energy ratio (masculine, feminine, and neutral). We embrace all gender identities and body configurations.
For some of us, experiencing physical interaction with one particular gender might come more naturally than with others. We are invited to question our patterns, and approach touch outside the limits we define for ourself.
On nudity & sexuality
Several workshops' content include invitations for nudity. This is always optional, and though we recommend to be comfortable with the idea of group nudity, we will never have to be nude if we don't want to.
The content of the workshops involve practices and exercises about sexuality. We set and communicate clear limits; some of which are specific to a unique workshop, while others are for the entire Journey.
We will communicate the complete list of boundaries for each workshop in the opening circle.
The importance of integration
The process in which we revisit, work through and make sense of the insights and content of our experiences is called integration. We believe in making a sustainable change in our life.
An essential step for this is to find time and space to explore those experiences. We can either integrate by ourself by meditation, journaling, or creating art, or with others, our coach, therapist or close friends and loved ones.
For this, we can join the Integration Space: a container where we can share our insights from our experiences.