Conscious Cuddle Jam & Body Positive Photoshoot
Our intention is to represent bodies in all their beauty, shapes and sizes. Relying on stock photography makes that difficult, so we’ve partnered with Djamila Grossmann, a talented photographer, to organise a special Jam like no other. During the Jam, we’ll shoot beautiful pictures to showcase how we connect with each other, how we show ourselves authentically and vulnerably, and how beautiful our bodies are when they come together in conscious touch. Please read the important details below before you register.
To ensure a trustful and respectful space, this experience is reserved to those who already are familiar with the practice of consent and boundaries. If you have not yet participated in an Intro to Conscious Touch & Consent, check our upcoming events to join your first Cloud experience, or set up a check-in call when you register below.
14:00 to 18:00
- doors open at 13:30
- Latest arrival at 14:00
CHF 40 to 100 (flexible pricing)
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes, e.g. yoga clothes (you can change at the venue).
- Snacks to share if you wish and a water bottle.
Important to Know
(before you register)
What kind of photos will be taken?
The first half of the Jam will be fully clothed. During this time, we will take pictures which might include your face while you are experiencing the Jam.
Be on time
This is a photoshoot that requires quite some preparations. Please be on time. Doors open at 13:30, and we start at 14:00 sharp.
The photographer might approach you with small request like moving your hand, or asking for stillness for a moment. These will be kept to a minimum to maintain a fluid and candid experience.
Nudity & Sensuality
The second half of the Jam will involve nudity and sensuality, but will remain a non-sexual experience. While nude, we will make sure that the photos never reveal your face. We will instead focus on the bodies and how they connect and intertwine. The goal of these photos is not to portray eroticism but sensuality in a tasteful way.
How will the photos be used?
The photos will be used to promote Cloud events only. They will not be circulated, shared with or sold to third parties or posted out of context. Djamila may also share them on her website.
Photo usage rights
When you register to the event, we ask you to give us consent to use the photos that you appear in. Please read the consent field in the form below and make sure you’re ok with giving us these usage rights.
Supporting independent photographers and body positivity in media
We pay the honorary to the photographer because we believe artists should be rewarded for their talent and for capturing the special moments of our lives. The income from this Jam will help us pay Djamila. If supporting independent art and showing authentic people and their beautiful bodies is close to your heart, please support us by offering a bit more than a basic price. Thank you!
Photographer Djamila Grossman
Djamila Grossman`s visual worls create connections. Portraiture with depth and expression. Her eye is feminine and daring, her style flows sensibly and intuitively.
Djamila has a keen sense for graphic detail and a soft spot for colors and dynamics. She loves the subtle comedy of a small moment in passing. Burning and curious. Status quo, rather no.
This event is in the past. Are you a time traveler?
If you make it back to the present, take a look at our next experience…
Terms & Rules
Terms of registrations
- You must be 18 years of age or more to register to our events.
- Registrations to our events are binding.
- Tickets are transferrable to other eligible participants (If you cannot attend an event from the series you're registered to) as long as the new participant meets these terms.
- If you cancel up to one month prior to the event, you can be reimbursed 50% of your contribution minus credit card processing fees.
- If you cancel under one month prior to the event, you can be reimbursed 25% of your contribution minus credit card processing fees.
- Cancellations within 24 hours of the event, are not entitled to any reimbursement.
- No shows are not entitled to any reimbursement.
- If the event is cancelled by the organisers, you will be fully reimbursed. Any further claims are excluded.
- For cancellations, please contact us as soon as possible.
- When you join a Cloud event (some experiences excluded) for the first time, we require a check-in message to be sent to us so we understand your experience with consent and conscious spaces. Following this, we will either confirm your attendance or request you join a Conscious Touch & Consent experience before. Instructions on how to send us this message are detailed in the registration form.
Respectful connection and personal responsibility
During our events, we actively practice our understandings of our boundaries and how to express them. That being said, each participant is mentally and physically responsible for themselves and their actions. You set your limits and clearly communicate them. Stay respectful and compassionate towards others. If something is unclear, please ask a host.
Consent & Respect
- Be punctual. Arrive to the venue early enough to prepare, change and be ready at the start of the event.
- Take responsibility for your safety and health. Do only things that are good for you. When you find things exciting, say Yes. It's ok to go outside your comfort zone as long as it feels right. It's also ok to change your mind, even in the middle of something.
- If a particular activity does not feel right for you, you are welcome to take a mindful observer role. We have a space dedicated for self care where you won't be disturbed. There, you can hold space for others with your presence. If you need further assistance, you can reach out to a host at any time.
- Say No or take a break if you feel overwhelmed. It's ok to not want something. It's ok to be undecided. It's ok to change your mind. No is never a wrong choice.
- Give others the freedom to say No and be thankful when you hear it. This is a sign of mutual trust and respect.
- Respect gender and orientation diversity. If you are unsure how to refer to a person, ask them.
- Feel into your heart and be compassionate towards others' choices.
- Please do not consume alcoholic beverages or other mind-altering drugs before or during our experiences.
- Come to the experience showered and clean. We will have mints and deodorant available.