Journey Into Authentic Sexuality
– Complete Journey
You are registering to a series of workshops with the following dates:
- Workshop – 22 April 2022
- Workshop – 13 May 2022
- Workshop – 17 June 2022
- Workshop – 30 September 2022
- Workshop – 14 October 2022
- Workshop – 18 November 2002
- Workshop – 16 December 2022
To ensure a trustful and respectful space, this experience is reserved to those who already are familiar with the practice of consent and boundaries. If you have not yet participated in an Intro to Conscious Touch & Consent, check our upcoming events to join your first Cloud experience, or set up a check-in call when you register below.
Registrations close in
18:00 to 23:00
(doors open 17:30)
- CHF 150 to 280 (normally 160 to 360) per workshop
- Guaranteed spot at all workshops as well as Sexuality Jams and Sensual Weekend Retreat,
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes, e.g. yoga clothes (you can change at the venue).
- Snacks to share if you wish and a water bottle.
Registrations are closed
Take a look at our next experience…
Journey Into Authentic Sexuality
Let’s dive deep into our sexuality in a safe and trusted environment and peel off the many layers that limit our authentic sensual selves.
Guided Conscious Touch & Consent
Explore and understand your boundaries, learn about consent practices and explore non-sexual touch. If you sometimes struggle saying Yes or No, have difficulty expressing your desires to others, or simply are new to conscious touch, this is the experience for you.
Erotic Sensual Jam
Dive deeper into our sexuality. We flow in a space of erotic exploration where almost anything can happen. Only a few boundaries are placed to allow ourselves to discover new ways to exchange sexual energies.
Terms & Rules
Terms of registrations
- You must be 18 years of age or more to register to our events.
- Registrations to our events are binding.
- Tickets are transferrable to other eligible participants (If you cannot attend an event from the series you're registered to) as long as the new participant meets these terms.
- If you cancel up to one month prior to the event, you can be reimbursed 50% of your contribution minus credit card processing fees.
- If you cancel under one month prior to the event, you can be reimbursed 25% of your contribution minus credit card processing fees.
- Cancellations within 24 hours of the event, are not entitled to any reimbursement.
- No shows are not entitled to any reimbursement.
- If the event is cancelled by the organisers, you will be fully reimbursed. Any further claims are excluded.
- For cancellations, please contact us as soon as possible.
- When you join a Cloud event (other than Guided experiences) for the first time, we require a check-in message to be sent to us so we understand your experience with Consent and conscious spaces. Following this, we will either confirm your attendance or request you join a Guided experience before. Instructions on how to send us this message are detailed in the registration form.
On gender parity
We aim to have a balanced representation of genders. Some activities require pairing you with another person. In those cases, you can try to pair with someone you are comfortable exploring touch with. In some cases, that might not be possible and we can't guarantee an exact gender parity at every experience.
We, however, invite you to challenge your own patterns towards gender. Try to understand where they come from, and see if you can approach touch outside the limits you've defined. Open yourself to surprise yourself and learn something new.
Respectful connection and personal responsibility
During our events, we actively practice our understandings of our boundaries and how to express them. That being said, each participant is mentally and physically responsible for themselves and their actions. You set your limits and clearly communicate them. Stay respectful and compassionate towards others. If something is unclear, please ask a host.
Guidelines & Boundaries
- Personal responsibility - We are ultimately mentally and physically responsible for ourselves and our actions. We will set our limits and communicate them.
- Respect - We are respectful and compassionate towards others. We arrive on time and clean.
- Consent - We will experience sexual practices together in consent. We have full authority over which activities we participate in and who we interact with.
- Sexuality - The content of the workshops involve practices and exercises about sexuality, but we set clear limits for each workshops. For instance, we do not permit intercourse during the workshops. We will communicate the complete list of boundaries for each workshop.
- Confidentiality - So we can allow ourselves to express our sensuality freely, we safeguard the privacy of our fellow partners.
- Please be socially responsible and minimise risks of infection. If you feel symptoms, inform the hosts immediately.
- Please consider testing (at home or a test center) before coming to the event.
- If you test positive two weeks following the event, please inform the hosts immediately.
- You can wear a mask during the event if you wish. Wearing masks is not required.