Journey Into Authentic Sexuality
– Erotic Power
We experience true power arising from our sensuality, ultimately connected with being of service in the world. We practice opening the bridge between our pelvis and heart to allow for the transformative union of raw sexuality into loving relationships and creativity. We compassionately notice where we feel shame in relation to the right to act. During the ritual, we explore empowerment bodywork to witness where we fear to fail, and/or to desire.
To ensure a trustful and respectful space, this experience is reserved to those who already are familiar with the practice of consent and boundaries. If you have not yet participated in an Intro to Conscious Touch & Consent, check our upcoming events to join your first Cloud experience, or set up a check-in call when you register below.
This workshop is one of a sevenfold series. You are welcome to join this workshop individually if you wish. Click below to find out more about the other entries in this sensual journey.
18:00 to 23:00
(doors open 17:30)
CHF 160 to 320 (flexible pricing)
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes, e.g. yoga clothes (you can change at the venue).
- Snacks to share if you wish and a water bottle.
This event is in the past. Are you a time traveler?
If you make it back to the present, take a look at our next experience…
Terms & Rules
Terms of registrations
- You must be 18 years of age or more to register to our events.
- Registrations to our events are binding.
- Tickets are transferrable to other eligible participants If you cannot attend an event from the series you're registered to.
- If you cancel up to one month prior to the event, you will be reimbursed 50% of your contribution minus credit card processing fees.
- Cancelling less than a month before the event or not showing up does not entitle you to any reimbursement.
- If the event is cancelled by the organisers, you will be fully reimbursed. Any further claims are excluded.
- For cancellations, please contact us.
- To join a Cloud experience (other than Intros) when you have never joined one before, we require a check-in call to find out about your experience with Consent. Following that call, we will either confirm your attendance or request you join an Intro before. We will contact you by email to schedule this check-in call.
On gender parity
We aim to have a balanced representation of genders. Some activities require pairing you with another person. In those cases, you can try to pair with someone you are comfortable exploring touch with. In some cases, that might not be possible and we can't guarantee an exact gender parity at every experience.
We, however, invite you to challenge your own patterns towards gender. Try to understand where they come from, and see if you can approach touch outside the limits you've defined. Open yourself to surprise yourself and learn something new.
Respectful connection and personal responsibility
During our events, we actively practice our understandings of our boundaries and how to express them. That being said, each participant is mentally and physically responsible for themselves and their actions. You set your limits and clearly communicate them. Stay respectful and compassionate towards others. If something is unclear, please ask a host.
Guidelines & Boundaries
- Personal responsibility - We are ultimately mentally and physically responsible for ourselves and our actions. We will set our limits and communicate them.
- Respect - We are respectful and compassionate towards others. We arrive on time and clean.
- Consent - We will experience sexual practices together in consent. We have full authority over which activities we participate in and who we interact with.
- Sexuality - The content of the workshops involve sexual practices and exercises, but we will set some limits in place. For instance, we do not permit intercourse during the workshops. We will communicate the complete list of boundaries for each workshop.
- Confidentiality - So we can allow ourselves to express our sensuality freely, we safeguard the privacy of our fellow partners.
- Please be socially responsible and minimise risks of infection. If you feel symptoms, inform the hosts immediately.
- Please consider testing (at home or a test center) before coming to the event.
- If you test positive two weeks following the event, please inform the hosts immediately.
- You can wear a mask during the event if you wish. Wearing masks is not required.